Acceptance of Goods
- Customer agrees that his/her signature by his/her representative or affiliate to receive the product(s) or on any other confirmation, invoice, delivery receipt, purchase order, or other sales receipt is presumed to establish acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Blason Spa Equipment does not accept responsibility for assembly or mounting of any purchased items.
- Blason Spa Equipment does not accept responsibility for maintenance or upkeep of any purchased items. Proper use and maintenance of all items purchased, is solely the responsibility of the customer and not that of Blason Spa Equipment.
Returns & Refunds
- All merchandise returned must be in its original box or a box that will not incur damages in return shipping. Damages due to returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
- No returns accepted without prior authorization. We reserve the right to refuse any unauthorized returns.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping on all orders. Unless otherwise noted.
- All repairs will take from 1 to 10 business days.
- Blason Spa Equipment is not responsible for any consequential damages resulting from equipment failure or service delays due to the transport of the goods.
- Returns are only accepted within 5 business days of receipt. Merchandise need to be in original conditions, unused and with original packing. All merchandise returned will incur a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All customer refunds can take up to 2 - 6 weeks.
- Storage charges will apply 30 days after the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- A minimum charge of $50.00 up to $150.00, Per Pallet per Month will apply. These extra charges are determined by dimension and weight of the item(s) in question.
Limitation of Warranty
- All our products are one year Warranty (Manufacture Defect).
- Warranty is NOT valid if merchandise has been modified, fixed, scratched, damaged or for a bad installation.
- All equipment and salon furniture are to use and operated by qualified, trained, licensed professionals ONLY.
- Blason Spa Equipment is NOT liable for any improper use of equipment, furniture, bad function or damage caused by improper installation.
- The warranty does not cover the damage caused by transit, improper installation, excessive use, or alteration.
- A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being void.
- Documentation and license must be provided to Blason for all plumbing related warranty issues.
- Warranty is valid ONLY at Blason Spa Equipment. You must return the defective part or complete unit to us.
- Repair, Exchange, and Return issues are subject to inspection.
- Check Fees Credit Applications and Delinquent Accounts
- All returned checks will be charged $25.00 as well as a $10.00 administrative fee.
Limitation of Liability
- Blason Spa Equipment shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Under no circumstances are we liable for any loss, damage or expenses of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use our products. It is important that you analyze all aspects of your application and review the technical information concerning the product. You, the user, are solely responsible for making the appropriate selection of products for your application and assuring that all performance and safety requirements for the product are met, and the service you are providing is within the scope of your licensure, and acceptable by your State Board.