The laser tattoo removal has 3 tips with different scopes at the dermal level used for different aesthetic treatments.
2- Tattooed eyebrows, birthmarks, pigmentation
3-Skin rejuvenation, carbon Hollywood peel
The laser heals skin imperfections using focused beams of light, restoring its natural balance, freshness, and shine. The appearance of marks and spots are noticeably lightened as the skin begins to rejuvenate.
1. Removal of eyebrow line, eye line, lip line...etc
2. Removal of tattoos (Red, blue, black...etc)
3. Clean speckle, black naevus, fleck, age spots...etc
4. Removal of vascular lesions and spider vessels...etc
1.532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo body tattoo, lips line, solar lentigines, epidermal melasma, etc
2. 1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation, age spots, birthmark, remove all the colors, and treating certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s.
3. 1320nm: black doll treatment or Laser carbon peel treatment for blackhead removal, skin tightening and whitening, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal, shrinking pores, acne treatment. Is used for Carbon Laser rejuvenation treatment.
* Long-lasting results
* Delivers porcelain doll-like finish to the skin.
* Restores the skin balance
* Leaves the skin fresh, clear, even, and glow with remarkable diminished dark spots.
* No downtime.
* 2 to 6 treatment sessions for incredible results.