The laser tattoo removal has 3 tips with different scopes at the dermal level used for various aesthetic treatments.
2- Tattooed eyebrows, birthmarks, pigmentation
3-Skin rejuvenation, carbon Hollywood peel
The laser heals skin imperfections using focused beams of light, restoring its natural balance, freshness, and shine. The appearance of marks and spots is noticeably lightened as the skin rejuvenates.
1. Removal of eyebrow line, eye line, lip line...etc
2. Removal of tattoos (Red, blue, black...etc)
3. Clean speckle, black naevus, flecks, age spots...etc
4. Removal of vascular lesions and spider vessels...etc
3 nozzles with 3 different wavelengths
1.532nm: for treatment of epidermal pigmentation such as freckles, eyebrow tattoos, failed eye line tattoos body tattoos, lips lines, solar lentigines, epidermal melasma, etc
2. 1064nm: for treatment of tattoo removal, dermal pigmentation, age spots, and birthmarks, remove all colors, and treat certain pigmentary conditions such as Nevus of Ota and Hori’s.
3. 1320nm: black doll or Laser carbon peel treatment for blackhead removal, skin tightening whitening skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal, shrinking pores, and acne treatment. It is used for Carbon Laser rejuvenation treatment.
* Long-lasting results
* Delivers a porcelain doll-like finish to the skin.
* Restores the skin balance
* Leaves the skin fresh, clear, even, and glowing with remarkably diminished dark spots.
* No downtime.
* 2 to 6 treatment sessions for incredible results.