Fractional RF delivers accurate Bipolar RF energy to the skin by a tip built of an array of small pins and returns electrodes to create microscopic thermal zones (MTZ). The RF energy introduces fractional thermal into the deep dermis and creates potential healing effects in the microscopic thermal zones. Undamaged tissue between the electrode pins acted as a “healing server” to accelerate collagen rebuilding and skin tissue remodeling. Unlike traditional laser therapy, the majority of the fractional RF energy is focused on the dermis while only a small percentage of the surface is affected, resulting in deep volumetric dermal heating and ultimate result. On the contrary, the laser stays large volume on the surface, while only a small amount of energy penetrates deep into the dermis.
The procedure involves penetration of insulated microneedles into the dermis to deliver a high-tensioned radiofrequency pulse into the targeted tissue. This results in the body’s own production of elastin and collagen fibers, making skin firmer and healthier
Advantage of RF fractional microneedle
1. Non-surgical, non-invasive procedure.
2. No general anesthesia required.
3. No downtime allows a return to usual activities without delay.
4. Gradual improvement in appearance rather than a sudden change.
5. Conservative improvement, which appears natural and not "overstretched".
6. Option for additional treatment for further improvement if desired, but generally
only one treatment can last for up to two years.
7. Disposable needles, very healthy. Preventing cross-infection
8. There is a USB interface behind the machine, it is convenient to update
technology by yourself
9. Relatively short treatment time of one to three hours.
10. Costs are much less than comparative surgical procedures for similar benefits.
Is used to rejuvenate the skin, improving its elasticity, and in the treatment of acne scarring by the use of the reserve power of the healthy tissue surrounding the treatment zone.
Improves skin tone and helps fade hyperpigmentation,
Improvement in skin tightening of the face and neck,
Reducing the size of pores in the face,
Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,
Significant improvement in skin tension lines of the jaw,
Decreased activity of the sebaceous glands in both the treatment of seborrhea of the skin of the face, as well as hyperhidrosis
Parameters of RF fractional Microneedle